FYI...Google Chrome v22.214.171.124 released
January 25, 2010 - "The stable channel has been updated to 126.96.36.199
for Windows, and includes the following features and security fixes (since 3.0):
* Bookmark sync
* Enhanced developer tools
* HTML5: Notifications, Web Database, Local Storage, WebSockets, Ruby support
* v8 performance improvements
* Skia performance improvements
* Full ACID3 pass, due to re-enabled remote font support (with added defense against bugs in operating system font libraries)
* HTTP byte range support
* New security feature: "Strict Transport Security" support
* Experimental new anti-reflected-XSS feature called "XSS Auditor"
Please see the Chromium security page* for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix..."
Google Chrome Extensions
Release Date: 2010-01-26
Critical: Highly critical
Impact: Security Bypass, Exposure of sensitive information, DoS, System access
Where: From remote
Software: Google Chrome 3.x
Solution: Upgrade to version 188.8.131.52...
Original Advisory: Secunia Research: http://secunia.com/secunia_research/2009-65/